Mayarini an online marketplace and these are the terms and conditions governing your access and use of Mayarini along with its related sub-domains, sites, mobile app, services and tools (the “Site”). By using the Site, you hereby accept these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein) and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is deemed effective upon your use of the Site which signifies your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Terms of products or services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
1. By using the website, you, a registered or guest user in terms of the eligibility criteria set out herein (“User”) agree to be bound by the Terms. Please read them carefully as your continued usage of the website, signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use the website or our services.
3. In these Terms references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end-user/customer accessing the website, its contents, and using the Services offered through the website. References to the “website”, “Mayarini”, “mayarini.com”, “we”, “us”, and “our” shall mean the website and/or Mayarini.
4. The contents set out herein form an electronic record in terms of (Information & Communication Technology Act, 2006) and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time. As such, this document does not require any physical or digital signatures and forms a valid and binding agreement between the website and the User.
5. The website is operated by Mayarini, a company incorporated under the laws of Bangladesh having its registered office at Lohagara Bazar, Jaipur Road, Narail District, Khulna, Bangladesh. All references to the website in these Terms shall deem to refer to the aforesaid entity in inclusion of the online portal.
6. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective when posted on the website. By continuing to use the website after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms as modified.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Return Policy.